Friday 16 March 2007

Perish you shall

Hey, Joe, could you spend some time with me? Some spare time, you know. It's my brithday you know. I wanna buy a cake for me-self. A brown cake with creamy white layer on top and a cherry above it. Hey, Joe, do you think I'm your whore? It's not easy being me; you have no idea. Ignore me today. But tomorrow, will be my day. A very dark day. Joe, you can work it out with me, if you care. Look around; you have defecated everywhere. Your paper-thin identity is losing its final bit of essence. For thousands of years, I have nurtured you and loved you. And you made friends with the gods of the depth. I shall stand by you even today, and I'll be glad. Alas, you choose your extinction. And I'm not sad. Send your army of ignorance into my heart. Bathe in my bleeding rivers. While I wait and watch...and see you perish!

3 comments:

ra said...

u r talking to my decentralised core, u r! mama nature will bite back, its geun and i wait for the biggie. though me thinks mans gonna get there first.

krashwin said...

possibilities are many. man's myopic vision will be his doom.

Chrisann said...

hear hear