Friday 16 March 2007

Fire in my belly, your ash on my tongue

You shall burn, by your desire to burn. I shall burn to burn you. As I vomit my raging fluid, you shall meet your end. You shall DIE with your uninspiring, overambitious life. Are you ready to be shrouded in apocalyptic dust? You better be, 'cause I'm about to spit the ash into the air. You shall breathe but ash. The beast in me is my unrelenting desire. The beast in me will bring you the agony of ages, hidden in my belly. Your world will I rock. You I will fuck. Try me. Try my beast. Try your best. It's payback time, my dear. With all my love I will consume you. I'm coming for you sooner than you imagine, my beloved, incompetent enemy.

1 comment:

ra said...

nice!!!!

got a few in the same vein. i like. the venom i spew is venting. dude if you have all of this inside..........