Monday 12 March 2007

decentralise

In the past couple of days my fingers gave a damn about the instructions sent to it by my brain. I wanted write (well type). I wanted to scratch. I wanted to dial her number. I wanted to send her an sms. I wanted to switch the channel. I wanted to fasten my fly. I wanted to play the guitar. I wanted to click pictures. I wanted to shampoo. I wanted to fix a drink. I wanted to dig my nose. I wanted to press the lift button. I wanted to withdraw cash. I wanted to throw richie's phone into the gorai creek. Sometimes, I wonder, what if our body parts were not centrally controlled. Imagine. Imagine. Right leg walking backwards, while left forward. Left hand continuously slapping people around, while right holding a cup of tea...:) Imagine...Ra, any inputs?

5 comments:

Chrisann said...

what stopped you?

krashwin said...

nothing stopped me. basically, my mind was not in one place. :)

Chrisann said...

so who is she?
:)

krashwin said...

hehehe...in fact, there's no she at the moment...my life is so she-less :(...like in one of the programs on axn i guess, there's this guy who says "I'm single, in fact, I'm so singe, I'm singular" lolz

krashwin said...

lolz...rodz, yeah i always knew ur limbs were decentralised...lolz... whack...! oops, sorry...whack whack!, oops, i didn't do it...lolz that was fun in goa. by the way i don't call them limbs, u r gifted with tenacles, remember?