Monday 16 April 2007

What Darwin missed, Krashwin wrote!

Is it a mad world, or is it just me? have you ever felt that nothing in this world complies to your way of thinking? Or am I the only one to feel disoriented? For me, there are only two types of people: type A) people like me and type B) clients. Type A, people like me, are not worth talking about, while Type B are people we can't stop talking about, 'coz they never cease to amaze you with their unlimited charms. The blogga is very kind to allow me this space. Coming back to Type B, it is a civilization apart, and I dread to explore its roots. Though ancient heiroglyphics clearly say, as some of the explorers have noticed, that the Type B people seldom lived on earth. They visited our planet and were chased by our smart ancestors. It was only when their survival on this planet was in complete jeopardy that they invented economics and enslaved with it our smart ancestors. Even today, Type A kinds are slaves to the Type B kinds, plainly for the sustenance of economics. Darwin's theory gives me creeps and I prefer to go with the theory of krashwinism, which gives me hopes of freedom...civilizations do have disappeared in the past >:D

4 comments:

ra said...

type o- myself. so what does that make me? welcome to the club. u aint disoriented, i am akin to this line of thinking - that i am definitely not from here. and i ache to go back.

all disappear. have u really thought about ur not existing. this goes beyond dying. and if u go deep enuff, would it scare u? becoz, mon ami, it is a very disturbing idea and the problem is when u go there u try to claw ur way out.....

krashwin said...

me not scared of going back to where i belong...only i can't find my way back, dude...

Chrisann said...

funny can go where he belongs
but he said once you go and can never come back

anz said...

:) lol