Tuesday 17 April 2007

Gods of the rotting world

It's not an opinion, but an irreplaceable feeling. Muffled thoughts from the depths, they emerge with the swell of an inestimable amount of unknown agony. The gods of stone. The gods of the temples, ancient and new. The placard says 'Lost'. I move on. I hear the bell. Yet I move on. The familiar stoney faces reflecting unfamiliar smiles. The call of the unheard I ignore. I always did. But, now, it grows even louder; one voice shredded into many. The fear insurmountable. It's getting dark again, and I see my shadow disappear. I'm splitting, again. It's time for rebirth; death, not yet. Deja vu, I relive you. The gods of the rotting world are back! fuck you!

5 comments:

ra said...

somebody gettin all angsty here?

dude, need to know where this comin from? i know it was always there. but what made you dig it out?

im curious.

Just A Human said...

ra,

It is the same reason which made me step out of India... I guess Krashwin knows where I am coming from.

krashwin said...

ra, u know, it's never gonna die till i do :). but, it's a promise, i won't let it kill me.
human, i know u, though fairly li'l about wat you've been thru in life, and i'm sure u did wat was best for u. keep rockin!

ra said...

being indian and i dont feel like i belong. not even in the middle east. born here, spent over 2/3rds of my life here and it should kinda feel like home right? it doesnt.

im goin "home" soon for a short while.

but the way i see it, this is all transitional....

hey human, do what u have to. find the truth.

Chrisann said...

coming from the queen of restlessness and discontent: THIS TOO SHALL PASS
its odd that everyone right now is talking about belonging and unbelonging, identity and indianess... check out indiamusings.blogspot.com...