Tuesday 31 March 2009

people of birth and death

after spending my life with people, it is difficult to say i like them. confused, confusing, confounding...people...they are all over the place...thinking they are are on the move to somewhere...which i really doubt. just by moving, one doesn't reach anywhere. similarly, just by talking, one doesn't convey anything. similarly, just by winning, one doesn't achieve anything. a constant observer from far would perceive us as worms...aimlessly wriggling worms. constantly fighting for rights...which belong to none. we have got one life each, and one death each. i only wonder what is the purpose of the time thread that connects our birth and death.

2 comments:

ra said...

i hope its not the union that made u say this!!lol!!

on a serious note, we are where are - static. situation and things move. we assume because all around us change and so do we. but our change is brought about by the cosmos righting itself. in most cases death is merely a form of birth. nothing stops. we get left behind.

i am waiting to die. a fresh episode of who wanted to take the damaged tv to the repair shop.

Joy Bose said...

Hi Ashwin this is Joy, your taste of music is till the same, I heard that you got married 1 year back , I too got married 5 years back and recently 15 months back I got the most lethal brat ...NEIL....my son. I tried very hard to get to you but you are still angry with me I guess,, I was not all that bad pal, so why the punishment, our friendship was for 5 years and separation for 14 years, dont tell me that you never remember me because I always do and I really miss you a lot, with time people change. and 14 years is too much, look I am very sorry for everything....I recently saw ROCK ON and i got drunk and remembering you and our masti so bady,,,,remember skeletor d fuck and the saitanics, tissyaa, I dont work on Maandays - I am Ganapati, SESA SEAT - Madarchood VICKY and sherif Thaver - ALL yours - under the indicator - first plat form - dadar haaaa it is still so bloody fresh...JUST get back pal, I want my wife also to meet you and get back to those old memories ,,,,by the way I too havent changed even by 0.000001 % I am still the same, I still rob bananas from the cart or the malls, I still do philosophy , and of course drink,,,,,Just maaf kar de yaar - are you still friend's with BANG and how big is OVI just mail me yaar on joybose2001@gmail.com and mobile number is 00971505257616


cheers bro