Friday 30 November 2007

The bogus journey of a star from here to nowhere.

Under the light of a dim lamp, struggling to stay alive through the night. Crumpled dead leaves of unknown creepers under my bleeding feet. Some brisk, some slow, the ceaseless motions of the crystal worlds continue to cast a spell on my innocence. I’m walking straight to the divine core. From the uncut tangles of my black locks, a thousand screams reach out to the deaf sky. The fireflies die out in the bluish haze, my journey continues. Constantly remembering the days of my childhood. Or was it the child remembering me? Money. Euphoria. I relinquish. The birth of another being in another world. So distant yet connected like stars in the empty space. It’s within that’s without. The universe has run out of parking spaces. My feet burn as my heart yearns for yet another day of sunlight. Breathing today, someday I shall stop at the end of this journey and wait for the caged flame to pass into another vacant lamp.

2 comments:

ra said...

Or was it the child remembering me?

the child never left. he stayed hidden in the shadows. the fear took there, now the fear wont let him out.

krashwin said...

time has no effect on that child. likewise, fear has effect on that child. the child is the perfect being. i don't think it's the fear. it's something else that holds the child back.